Dear our beloved customers,
Human Resource Management is an operation in companies, designed to maximize employee performance in order to meet the employer’s strategic goals and objectives. It is a process of recruiting, selecting employees, providing proper orientation, induction, and training and developing skills. This is a brief introductory tutorial that explains the methodologies applied in the rapidly growing area of Human Resource Management. In addition, it also explains the issues that we come across while managing workforce diversity and the major challenges faced by HRM.
In the previous article, we helped you solve the How to create Candidate in HRM Vtiger problem, in today’s article CMSmart will continue to provide a solution for “How to create KPI in HRM Vtiger”.
KPI (Key Performance Indicator) is a type of employee’s performance measurement for Enterprises. Enterprises use KPI to evaluate the working performance of employees/groups/departments. For businesses, building and measuring work efficiency through KPI indicators is one of the strategic solutions to develop personnel systems – the key factor of successful sustainable development. Currently, there are many HR management software that supports Enterprises to build KPI indicators in order to give their managers and CEOs smarter tools to assess staff capacity more accurately, professionally and scientifically.
We have many special features like:
- Employee: Employee can manage all data about themselves with this system, easily see their history as well as manage their activities.
- Candidate: Show all history about the candidate’s working period at the company
- KPI: Show the task list that each employee needs to complete in a fixed period of time. KPI is the measurable value that demonstrates the working performance of each employee which will be automatically evaluated based on ranking and weight.
- QCM: Job requirements, work regulations for certain positions in the company
- JD: You can easily create Job Description template which details the specific requirements, responsibilities, job duties, and skills required for each individual and department.
- Ranking: Allows evaluating employee’s performance based on specified work items
- Weight: The importance level of each work item
- Leave: Employee can see their annual leave summary without any documents needed
- Position: The employees will be assigned to multiple roles for authorization management
- Allow import from xlsx file. Export in xlsx format, pdf, …
- Allow creating a list with your conditions.
Details invite you to watch the video below:
Learn how to analyze issues & effectively staff your team. This will then give you the conceptual basis for developing specific & critical HR skills for hiring employees, managing performance, and rewarding them. Each topic serves as a building block to develop a good understanding of Human Resource Management. If you have any question, feel free to feedback here. I and colleagues are willing to support you. Here the demo link.
Have a nice day!
Sales Consultant Manager
Phone/ WhatsApp: +84 868 901 261