Firstly in this article, we would like to mention about the current situation of abandoned cart. On average, 71% of all online shopping carts are abandoned without a purchase. Some people use their cart as a place to store items they don’t intend to purchase immediately but want to remember later. Others may leave a purchase unfinished because they discover the shipping costs too much, or they hope to find out a coupon code. So, why do customers abandon their shopping carts? It is easy to think that customers leave their shopping carts simply because they changed their mind at the last minute.
But in reality, here are the top five reasons:
- Customer think shipping and handling cost are too high
- Customers were not ready to purchase the products
- Customers want to compare price on others website
- Customers just want to save products in their cart for later consideration
- The price of products was higher than the price customer willing to pay for it
Shopping cart abandonment is one of the biggest challenges faced by online marketers. If performance can be improved, it has a huge financial impact on sales and profits.
The following suggestions are some steps to preventing shopping cart abandonment
- Display shipping fees ahead of time and while merchants might include shipping costs in the price, “free shipping” is an attractive point to convince buyers.
- Offer coupons and discounts for customer. These are all ways you give your customer one more reason to checkout.
- Display product information in order to be found easily. Customers shouldn’t have to find around much on your website to get the information they need.
- Offer your support to customer. You can providing a telephone number and/or online chat functionality on the website and, in particular, on the checkout page will give shoppers confidence and ease any concerns they might have.
- Show images of products. This reinforces what the customer is buying, especially on the cart page.
- Use an Extension supporting to reduce abandoned Cart. This is a save time way to helps you face with this issue.
In this article, we would like to introduce to you one great extension that you can use as we mention above on sixth solution. Abandoned Cart Emails Magento Extension allows Magento stores to send customers an email reminding them of their abandoned carts.
Here are some powerful features that you can get once installing Abandoned Cart Emails Magento Extension for your online store:
- Send customers to notify about their abandoned cart. You can easily create email templates for sending reminders & coupon codes.
- Offer coupon code for purchasing products: The module of Abandoned Cart Emails Extension allows you to create a coupon code automatically. You can configure it to send a coupon code to customers in a specific email. Follow abandoned carts by clicking, purchase actions.
- Create a coupon code automatically and use coupon code to attract customers. With a discount, customers may be more likely to complete their orders.
- Automatically remind customers of their abandoned carts. The module of Abandoned Cart Emails Magento Extension will check your system regularly for abandoned carts. Then the system will send emails to customers reminding them of their abandoned carts.
- Abandoned Cart Emails Magento Extension can helps you to send reminders at configurable intervals and remind customers of their abandoned easy installation
To conclusion, cart abandonment isn’t the end, it’s just the beginning for your online store. This is a huge opportunity to re-engage with would be customers to create a real, meaningful long term relationships with your visitors. And Abandoned Cart Emails Magento Extension can become a reliable partner to help you solve this problem.
Let install it right now to receive 24/7 support from CMSMART MARKETPLACE TEAM for your website. It is available now on http://cmsmart.net/magento-extensions/mb-abandoned-cart-emails-magento-extension